Yay! I'm officailly 15 years old! Wow, that feels very old...hmmm. The funny thing is that my parents have no clue what to get me! Oh well...on a different note, i just wanted to add-
I'm so happy because I have earned $250 and not spent a dime of it! I'm hoping to earn more, but I'm proud that i havent spent any of it yet!
this morning, mom and I stopped my Starbucks to grab a coffee and i decided to get the new banana chocolate smoothie they offer, it weas pretty good, I added a shot of espresso, but i wouldn't recommend it.
Most of you who read this are probably wondering why I'm writing all this, so I'll tell you.
I'm currently sitting at my mother's office and she let me onto a computer so I decided to pass the time by writing for a little bit. Tonight we are going out to dinner at a Japanese restuarant (going to a japanese restuarant has been what I've eaten for almost every birthday dinner so far) called Sakura and then afterward we are going to ColdStone! YAY!
Ok well, I think I'm done for now, so i'll let you be.
With Love,
Aly
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment